Prostate Cancer UK
- Race Night DVD contains 10 horse races; filmed at a selection of UK racecourses in 2015
- CD-ROM contains printable fundraising items
- Betting tickets for 8 races
- Beginners Guide to Race Nights (booklet)
- A3 race card (8 horses in each race)
- Ideal for small fundraising events (crowds of up to 30 people)
- Every time we sell a pack, £10 is automatically donated to Prostate Cancer UK (Registered Charity No. 1005541)
“In June 2013, after a higher than normal PSA reading followed by a biopsy, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. In September that year I had full radical robotic surgery and my prostate was removed successfully at Broadgreen Hospital, Liverpool.
Race Night Services is giving our full support to Prostate Cancer UK… raising awareness that a yearly PSA blood test and watching out for changes in your bladder pattern can save your life.”
Derek Wadeson, owner of Race Night Services Ltd.